Rhea Ripley wants to be a WWE Hall of Famer’s final feud.
2023 has been a huge year for Rhea Ripley, who kicked off the year winning the Women’s Royal Rumble match and used the win to propel her to beat Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 39.
Ripley is now the reigning WWE Women’s World Champion and is looking to add a familiar WWE Hall of Famer to her list of victims this year.
When Twitter account “Just Talk Wrestling” asked fans who should Edge’s final feud be against, “Mami” simply replied, “Me.”
Rhea Ripley is no stranger to the Rated R Superstar, who recruited her to join The Judgment Day last year.
The two competitors were on opposite ends of the ring when Edge teamed up with his wife Beth Phoenix to defeat The Judgment Day’s Ripley and Finn Balor at WWE Elimination Chamber in February.
The WWE Hall of Famer will make his return to the company on the August 18 edition of SmackDown to celebrate his 25 year anniversary of his WWE main roster debut.
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) August 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed