A new report has revealed a popular WWE star is expected to “get back to form” on the July 17 edition of WWE Raw.
Since returning prior to the 2023 WWE Draft, Shinsuke Nakamura has seen his share of ups and downs when it comes to wins or stories in the promotion.
Despite this to be the case, Nakamura has remained one of the more popular stars on the Monday Night Raw brand.
Per WRKD Wrestling, the former Intercontinental Champion is set to “get back to form” on tonight’s Raw from Atlanta, Georgia.
Shinsuke Nakamura last wrestled on the July 10 edition of WWE Raw in a loss to Mr. Money In The Bank Damian Priest.
It remains to be seen what “gets back to form” means exactly and what the future holds for “The King of Strong Style.”
Already announced for tonight’s show, Brock Lesnar will make his return and answer Cody Rhodes’ challenge, plus more.
Notes ahead of tonight’s #WWERaw:
– Brock and Cody look to set a stipulation
– Raquel starts moving toward SummerSlam
– Alpha Academy continue to shine
– Becky and Trish set their match up
– Some issues for Judgement Day
– Nakamura gets back to form pic.twitter.com/bwBaNxoORu
— WRKD Wrestling (@WRKDWrestling) July 17, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- AEW Star Reveals Real Life ‘Burnt Bridge’ Behind Current Storyline