Triple H has revealed in a WWE digital interview that Vince McMahon actually had no idea what the WrestleMania boneyard match was going to be.
McMahon had essentially put Triple H and the NXT crew in charge of that match, and when he was laying out what he wanted, he didn’t really know.
Triple H said:
“I was like ‘okay great so what is the boneyard match?’ He’s [Vince] like, ‘I don’t know’. He was like ‘a graveyard, it’s in a graveyard’ and I said ‘okay’. As we go I said ‘what do you want it to be?’ and he’s like, ‘I don’t know, just make it good’.”
And the general consensus is that it was, indeed, rather good.
Trips also added that McMahon was very much in support of supplying the crew with what they needed to produce what they wanted to produce, saying:
“I then went to Vince and I pitched him the concept and the idea and he’s like ‘I love that, that sounds awesome’. Then I said ‘well problem is right now I have one camera’, he’s like ‘you can’t do it with one camera!’ And I’m like ‘I KNOW!’.”
Thanks to WrestlingNews.co for the quotes
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown