Ring of Honor has signed a number of their stars to new contracts as of late. Now, another name can be added to that list as Amy Rose has signed a new deal.
The promotion announced the signing on their own website earlier today. They did not provide details of the new contract, stating only that she had re-signed. Here is the official statement from Ring of Honor:
“Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that “The Diamond Diva” Amy Rose has re-signed with the company.
The Cuban-American star is the spokesperson for La Faccion Ingobernable and manager of LFI member Kenny King. In addition, she has competed in the women’s division on Future of Honor shows.
Rose trained for pro wrestling at Team 3D Academy before continuing her training at the ROH Dojo. She also has experience as an interviewer and ring announcer.”
Rose wrestled her first match with ROH in December of 2019. Obviously, much of ROH’s last year has been lost to the pandemic, but it was reported recently that the promotion was not adding time onto their wrestlers’ contracts as a result of the hiatus.
Both Mark Haskins and Bandido have also recently re-signed with ROH.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39