A friend of Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has indicated that there is a possibility that Rotunda is done with wrestling.
Per WrestlingNews.co, someone close to Rotunda has told them that the former Universal Champion is sensible with his finances, so likely wouldn’t need to return to the ring for money.
The source stated:
“He is very good with his money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never came back (to wrestling).”
According to the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rotunda was being paid in the range of $4 million a year prior to his release last year, which would have made him either the third or fourth highest paid wrestlers in the company.
Dave Meltzer previously stated that Rotunda’s asking price is very high for a return to the ring. The talent last wrestled at WrestleMania 37 in April 2021, and has been focusing on several non-wrestling projects since his WWE departure.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)