A friend of Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has indicated that there is a possibility that Rotunda is done with wrestling.
Per WrestlingNews.co, someone close to Rotunda has told them that the former Universal Champion is sensible with his finances, so likely wouldn’t need to return to the ring for money.
The source stated:
“He is very good with his money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never came back (to wrestling).”
According to the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rotunda was being paid in the range of $4 million a year prior to his release last year, which would have made him either the third or fourth highest paid wrestlers in the company.
Dave Meltzer previously stated that Rotunda’s asking price is very high for a return to the ring. The talent last wrestled at WrestleMania 37 in April 2021, and has been focusing on several non-wrestling projects since his WWE departure.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled